External IT services
On this website you will find an overview of external IT services.
The DFN scheduler is a tool of the German Research Network and serves as a generally accessible platform for creating votes and coordinating events. The focus is on data protection and data economy. Several versions of the organizer are offered on this page.
Webconference via DFN
The web conference service "Adobe Connect" of the DFN can be used for teaching and research for events with a number of up to 200 people.
Please note the following steps for registration:
- Select “Registration via DFN-AAI” on the start page.
- Please enter “HTW Berlin” in the search field.
- Please use your HTW account in the following HTW web login.
- Then you will be directed to the DFN's web conference service.
- When you register for the first time, an organizer account will be set up for you.
The video conferencing service is also available as an activity in Moodle. The activity can be created via "Add material or activity" -> Adobe Connect.